Roadmap - I Know Christ More Than You Do


I Know About Christ More Than You Do


This is the 7th and last stop of this series. This is a roadmap on how to navigate this site.

Entering Start Location:
I Don't Think This Site Can Teach Me Anything About Christ Than What I Already Know

So if this describes where you are right now then congratulations. You are more than ready to do what God is expecting of you.

Remember to whom much is given, much is expected.

A lot of people still have not heard about Christ, it is time to go and reach out to them before Christ returns.

Godspeed.

Matthew.28:19-20

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
-Jesus of Nazareth